skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Preamble
Scribe, here. Welcome to my new blog! I'll be keeping it updated regularly - that is, God willing, and if I don't get kidnapped by Little Green Men, scalped by savages, or zapped by lightning. I will also be posting occasionally on my family's blog The Good Life. My prayer is that every word I write will be to the edification of fellow Christians and to the Glory of Christ Jesus, who is the only sure foundation and rock upon which to anchor our lives.Persevero,
Scribe
Well I'll be ... the eldest of my brood has gone off and started himself a blog! Not quite sure what to make of this step, but it certinaly feels a bit significant. Quite proud of you son ... yessir, can't proud indeedy!
ReplyDeleteDad (aka "Mountain Man" or "Cleans His Rifle?" ... which would be the only other monikers responded to at this point)
Scribe, I'm so proud of you starting your own blog....how exciting. I look forward to keeping in touch with you thru "your" blog. I know you will do an awesome job in glorifying God and His Word. Hugs, Auntie Marian
ReplyDeleteI've tried to post but keep getting something saying I'm not posting correctly. Surely it can't be this hard. Love you, Scribe.
ReplyDeleteMemaw
Scribe - WOW!!! That was what went through my head when I read the second post (I checked it a day late, see), then I scrolled down and saw your comments about being kidnapped by little, green men and just had to laugh. The funny, young boy is becoming a man - but he hasn't lost his sense of humor! I'm grateful for that. We will all be looking forward to watching God use you as you write posts on this blog. You will give Him the glory because it's so evident that you love Him dearly. The Queen of the Herd
ReplyDeleteHi Scribe...I know your mom and dad's hearts have got to just be overflowing with pride and thankfulness to God to see the fruit of their labors in seeing you have your own site that resounds with words that glorify God. I don't think there's much greater thing for a parent :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to now being able to read your blog as well as your family's.
Michele :)