skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Study of Bob Schultz's Created for Work
Bob Schultz is probably one of my favorite writers for young men. His books - Boyhood & Beyond, Created for Work, and Practical Happiness - are must reads for any boy aspiring to godly manhood. His style is frank, clear, and direct, and he gives practical, down to earth advice on everything from work ethics to dealing with temptation to preparing for marriage. While his books were written specifically with young men and boys in mind, persons of all ages can glean wisdom from them.Since Created for Work is my personal favorite of his books, I thought I'd share my thoughts on it with you. Upcoming will be the first in a series of posts in which we will look at Created for Work chapter by chapter. Your thoughts will be greatly appreciated! Persevero,
Scribe
I posted a comment but it disappeared. I missed reading this post last night, but I'll always check for your posts each day. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
MEMAW
Scribe, Ijust wanted you to know that I will follow this book along with you,and reply to your posts. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteYou know who I am.
P.S. I won't do that all the time!
P.S.S. I like the music!