Tuesday, December 1, 2009

David Nevue



Here's a link to the website of Christian musician David Nevue, one of my favorite pianists. If you like George Winston, you'll like this guy. He's extremely gifted, and has recorded multiple albums and given concerts across the U.S. His music includes many of his own original compositions, as well as a plethora of amazing hymn arrangements. On his site, you can sample his music, check out his CD's, and even watch some clips of him performing at public and private concerts. Also, you can view, sample, and purchase the sheet music for many of his songs. Once purchased, the sheet music is immediately downloaded to your computer, and you can print it whenever you like!


* * *
Persevero,
Scribe

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the web site for David
    Nevue. I like his music as well as George
    Winston. I usually listen to the piano music
    of someone at night when I go to bed. The
    IPOD comes in handy. Still enjoy my Ipod. !!!
    Thanks for the post, Scribe.
    HUGS,
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a Christmas CD by him. I ordered
    2 other CDs, also. Of course I can't remember the names at the moment.
    Love to all the Poff clan.
    HUGS,
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete