Yikes! Sadly that is the way it seems alot of churches are these days. Their focus is not on worshiping God, but focused on the people. The worship service's goal should not be to evangelize, but to truly worship God. Thanks for posting the video. =)
Sad but true! Of all the wonderful things I've learned recently, I'm so thankful for a greater understanding of what worship is. I don't think the meChurch would be up for a liturgical church service, do you?
For whatever reason, my computer will not let me see/hear the videos. I will try again tomorrow, but this memaw needs to go to bed and get some rest. Thank you, Corey, for your faithfulness in posting. Love and miss you. Memaw
"I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven & Earth:
And in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
And I believe in the Holy Ghost; the holy catholic (universal) church; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen."
~ The Apostle's Creed
Alessandro Manzoni's I, Promessi Sposi (The Betrothed)
Yikes! Sadly that is the way it seems alot of churches are these days. Their focus is not on worshiping God, but focused on the people. The worship service's goal should not be to evangelize, but to truly worship God. Thanks for posting the video. =)
ReplyDeleteSad but true! Of all the wonderful things I've learned recently, I'm so thankful for a greater understanding of what worship is. I don't think the meChurch would be up for a liturgical church service, do you?
ReplyDeleteFor whatever reason, my computer will not let me see/hear the videos. I will try again tomorrow, but this memaw needs to go to bed and get some rest. Thank you, Corey, for your faithfulness in posting. Love and miss you.
ReplyDeleteMemaw