Earlier this evening, my brothers and I found four Common Garter Snakes in the backyard and promptly captured three of them (one found an exit down a rabbit hole)...
***
Exclusive Interview with Mr. Snake
***
Mr. Snake's amazing talents include...tying knots.
That's "S" for "Scribe" (see, I just knew I had fans out there...)
***
"And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good." ~ Genesis 1:25
***
Persevero,
Scribe
***
P.S. After the pictures and video were taken, my brothers and I took a cleaver, did some mincing, and served Garter with Garden Salad for dinner... hmmm... yummy...



I cannot stand it.!!!!!!!!!! Glad I wasn't there. I wonder how the girls responded to that gross thing.I'm sure the salad was delicious though.!!!!
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
MEMAW
Scribe, you definitely have a sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteNever lose it. !!!!
HUGS,
MEMAW
Hey Scribe! you do have a great sense of humor. I could see that Mr. Snake would talk a bunch. I'm glad you had fun with the snake. I love you all.
ReplyDeletesigned, That guy who knows your Memaw
Hi Memaw,
ReplyDeleteThe girls reacted to Mr. Snake in their usual way: you know, with a mixture of overreaction, terrified horror, and interest. :)
Dinner was okay, but the snake had too much of a strong aftertaste for me.
Sssssincerely,
Ssssscribe
I'm sure I would be taking a lot of antacids to settle my stomach.!!!!
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
MEMAW
hey Scribe, I really like your "reptile" posts. I admit, am not a fan of live creepy crawlies (just ask Marissa =p), so I don't go outside and find the neat snakes and lizards and bugs that you guys do. thanks for posting the pics and videos--they are fascinating!
ReplyDeleteScribe,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your "exclusive" interview with Mr. Snake. You are HI-LARIOUS!
My "fave" snake was the light colored one.
Love,
Aunt C